Une Petite Fille Française

April 20, 2017

 I love the idea of getting lost in cities I've never even been to. 

I've always wanted to visit France. I've always loved the idea of reading a book whilst drinking coffee in the balcony of my apartment that's overlooking the scenic city of Paris. Everything about it; the views, history, architecture, fashion, and the people are the reasons why my journal gets constantly filled with entries and poems about getting lost in a city I've never even been to.

This outfit is very reminiscent to the typical French girl aesthetic, plus the fringe is an added accessory, I mean....come on! Just throw on a beret, an A-line skirt with a cute top, and voilà! 
Vous êtes maintenant une petite fille française!
.

Surplus beret, Forever 21 top, Something Borrowed skirt (bought from Zalora), Cotton On sandals

xx, mielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think about this post.

xx,
Mielle

Instagram

Archive

Talk to me

Name

Email *

Message *