A Classic White Button Down Shirt in 3 Looks

June 21, 2017

A classic white shirt is probably one of the pieces of clothing that everyone has in their closets. This is one of those pieces that look good with almost anything you pair it with regardless of the season. Because of that, there are endless possibilities into styling this, but I thought I'd share with you how I wear this classic white shirt in 3 chic looks.

  Look #1
This is my take on the perfect laid-back look. I dressed this look up by wearing my favorite faux snakeskin booties from H&M. And since I'm hella extra, this outfit is probably something I'd wear on a casual day out- yes that's right, with the boots, and all of its glory.
There are also other variations to this look: 
1) Pair this with your favorite mom jeans and cuff them at the ankles
2) Take inspiration from Aimee Song, and wear white denim jeans (because you can never go wrong with white on white)
3) Wear sneakers or mules- whichever you fancy.
Memo shirt, Levi's denim shorts, H&M faux snakeskin boots

Look #2
This outfit is by far my favorite out of the three since this best represents my style- which, in a nutshell, is something straight out of a film that's set in the summer of 1960 Paris.
This look would also be ideal for travelling in the spring/ summertime since white shirts are pretty lightweight and breathable, and the sneakers keep your feet nice and comfy. If you're not the sneakers type, wearing Birkenstocks would look cute too.
Memo shirt, Adidas Stan Smith, Surplus beret

Look #3
I channeled my inner 80's pastel rollerskating queen for this final look since that sounded like such a fun look when I envisioned it in my head.
This look would've been complete if I had roller skates on, and if I shot in a rollerskating rink. But sadly, you can't find gnarly rollerskating rinks here in Cebu- which sucks because I would totally (ungracefully) jam to Dancing Queen with my skates on. You really can't have it all, I guess. 
Memo shirt, H&M silver sneakers

What's your fave look out of the three?

xx, mielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think about this post.

xx,
Mielle

Instagram

Archive

Talk to me

Name

Email *

Message *