Breakfast at Tiffany's

August 03, 2017

Here's a quick little style steal of Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

This one's for you, Audrey. 

Photographed by: Steffi Bascar
For this super last minute costume for our Acquaintance Party (theme was Fictional Characters), I decided to channel my inner Holly Golightly because 1) although her style is classy, its also really easy to replicate, and 2) I wanted to look like Audrey Hepburn even if its just for the night (Because, come on! Who doesn't want to look like her?)
Holly's famous outfit at the opening scene of Breakfast at Tiffany's consisted of really classy pieces. It actually made me ask myself, "Who would go out of their way to dress to the 9's in the morning?" I guess life really is your runway, after all.
I was also on the fence about going as Holly Golightly since I was afraid nobody would know who I was. But honestly, that's better than arriving to the event and seeing somebody in the exact same costume as you.

 A couple of people knew who I was, by the way, so no regrets.
Cotton on dress, Zalora heels, Sunnies Studios sunglasses

xx, mielle


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you think about this post.

xx,
Mielle

Instagram

Archive

Talk to me

Name

Email *

Message *